Architectural Review Board Questions:
- I need to replace my mailbox and/or mailbox post. What replacement options are approved by the ARB? Mail box replacement is becoming an issue. Our mail boxes are about 12-13 years old. Finding an identical replacement doesn't appear likely. The following links will direct you to mailbox replacements that are ARB approved and match the community standard as close as possible:
- Gibraltar Mailbox Post (Home Depot)
- Gibraltar Mailbox (Home Depot)
- Lowes Mailbox Post
- Lowes Mailbox
- When and where are the HOA meetings held? The HOA Board meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 6:00 PM. All meetings are held at the Creekside Landing Clubhouse, unless otherwise advertised. If the location of the meeting changes, the neighborhood sign will indicate the new location and time.
- How much are the HOA dues? Creekside Landing HOA dues are $53 a month which pay for maintenance and management of the neighborhood amenities and common areas. The HOA is committed to maintaining and improving the neighborhood, while keeping monthly dues low.
- What is an HOA resale package and where can I find it? A resale package in a packet of vital information provided to those purchasing a home in an association. The package includes a complete set of recorded documents that govern the association. If you need to request a resale packet please follow the link. Resale Packet Request
- I'd like to make a change to the outside of my home (i.e. build a fence, shed, etc.) Do I need approval? The Creekside Landing Bylaws require an application to the Architectural Review Board for any change to the exterior of your property. This includes landscaping changes, especially the removal of trees. The review ensures the requested changes conform to the guidelines and allow us to maintain the beautiful appearance of our community. You can find the form under Online Forms.You can submit it through the website or at the office of Chesapeake Bay Management.
- How do I reserve the clubhouse? Clubhouse reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis and can be made online. To check availability, click here. Prior to your reserved date, residents must email a completed Clubhouse Agreement Application to the Creekside Landing Management Office at email@example.com
- I reserved the clubhouse, how do I get a key? If you have a key card for the Creekside Landing swimming pool gate, your normal pool card will allow you to access the front door of the clubhouse on the day of your reservation. Please note that the adult lap swim key cards will NOT be programed to allow entry to the clubhouse. If you do not have a key card, one my be checked out from the Creekside Landing Management Office. They can be reached at 757-706-3019.
- I lost my pool pass, how do I get a new one? Contact Chesapeake Bay Management to obtain a new pass at 757-706-3019 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I host a party at the neighborhood pool? The neighborhood pool may be used to host parties and events. For more information, read the Pool Party Information Sheet and visit the Pool Party Reservation Calendar to check availability. You may coordinate the pool party by emailing High Sierra Pool Company at email@example.com with the time and date of the pool party, number of guests attending the event, type of the event, name of the resident hosting the party, along with complete address, & phone number.
- What are the pool hours? The neighborhood pool will be open daily from May 25 through September 2, 2019. Operating hours for 2019 are:
Monday – Friday: 10:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Early Morning Adult Lap Swim: daily 5:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.